Thursday, April 23, 2020

My Day In Quarantine



One of my days in quarantine

I woke up at nine o'clock and got up and did my usual morning routine. Then I put on a puffer and sat in my bed so I could go to the hangout and do online school. Once the hangout was done I went and talked to some of my friends on Skype and did some of the Anzac Day stuff. Then I went into the living room and just looked at Riya which I have no idea why I did that. But then I went and brushed my teeth and did the bed then went back into the living room and watched some t.v. Then Riya, mum and I did some house work. After that we watched t.v, played or you could just say did something to waste our time. When it was two I went on the hangout and once the hangout was done went on tik tok and just scrolled through. Then after mum had cleaned the living room windows she came to our rooms and asked me to help her with the ones in the room so I helped her with the windows in the room. After that mum made a sweet then I fried some potato thing. I don’t know what they are called.Then when my dad came home we ate the potato things and the sweet my mum made. After that we watched the news then mum made some dinner. Then when dinner was made we ate dinner then watched more t.v then when it was time we went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Priya.
    You seem to be finding plenty of things to do, to keep busy during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool you are still getting to catch up with friends online Priya. You sound busy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.