Saturday, December 21, 2019

S.L.J 2019/2020

For this activity, imagine that you were asked to create a travel brochure for Tonga (or a country that is important to you). On the brochure, include lots of great tips about what to see and do in the country.

I  picked  Fiji because it is very close to heart also I was born there. I stayed in Fiji till the age of three then came to New Zealand. There are lots of lovely things to do in Fiji from snorkelling too even becoming a villager these are just some of the things trust me when you start the fun you won't be able to end it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Priyasha,

    My name is Caitlyn and this summer I'm commenting on your blogs as part of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Great post!. I LOVE Fiji as well, although I wasn't born there I have been to Plantation Island for a holiday and I loved it so much. It's definitely been one of my favourite holidays! Which part of Fiji were you born in?

    I really like the way you have put pictures of the islands and I like the little touch with the tow coconuts in the top left and right corners. Maybe next time you could put a picture of snorkelling on your poster or something else like that.

    Keep up the great blogging Priyasha!

    Caitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi priya,
    I like your post. I knew you would do Fiji. I also did Fiji. I like how you added photos. I think that next time you should right were you got the photos from.
    keep it up
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.