Saturday, April 18, 2020

Sky Diving

Sky Diving 

My heart beats faster than a cheater running to find food. I feel like my heart will drop to my legs!We are just 20 minutes from the place we have to jump.as we get closer to the jumping point my stomach fills up with a dozen butterflies. My hands start shaking out of fear not knowing what will happen.we will jump in just five minutes everyone in the plane getting ready to jump the guide comes around and checks our safety gear one more time. We get to the point then one by one everyone starts jumping five people left on the plane four,three,two then one. My friend turns around and looks at me and asks should we jump together? I tell her OK but ask the guide first I don’t want to take any risks. My friend goes up to the guide and asks him if it was safe for two people to jump at the same time? The guide said yes and he even showed us how we had to jump if we were jumping together then it was time for us to jump. My friend and I decided to jump on the count of three we slowly count. Three two one we jumped!it felt like I was getting tickled on the next level! It was a sudden drop.My heart was telling me jumping from 4200 meters in Paris is a one time experience. Enjoy it while you can.

3 comments:

  1. Hay Priya,
    Amazing piece of writing! I loved how much metaphors ou put in and it felt like you really done that!
    Amazing job
    Maliah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of writing Priya. Great use of metaphor. Made me feel like I was in the plane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ver descriptive Priya. I felt a strange sensation while reading your blog, especially as I am not great with heights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.