Friday, December 20, 2019

S.L.J 2019/2020



Achieving our Dreams



For this activity, choose a friend or family member and ask them what their dream job would be. Please then brainstorm six ways in which you could support them in achieving their dream job.
The person I have chosen is my younger sister and her dream job is to be a hairstylist.

How I would help her

  • Encourage her 
  • Help her with all the equipment she needs
  • I would listen to her
  • I wouldn't stop her
  • When she needs to help I would help her 
  • Do it with her

1 comment:

  1. Hi Priya

    How cool would it be to have a hair stylist in the family. You would be able to get your hair done whenever you wanted. I would absolutely love it if my sister was a hair dresser!!

    You sound like you would be very supportive of your sister following her dream. As I am sure she would for you.

    What would your dream job be? For me I think I would like to be a florist. It would be so nice to work with flowers all day long. You would make lots of people happy delivering flowers to them.

    Well done, keep up the great work!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.