Thursday, April 30, 2020

Long Weekend Recount



Long Weekend Recount



On Saturday I didn’t really do much although we did go to New world to pick a few things up. We went around after one o’clock after mum came home.When we went we saw a lot of cool homemade poppies on the way to Greymouth and In Greymouth they were everywhere on the windows by the mailbox.Once again only one of us could go in and this time it was Mum. Dad, Riya and I waited in the car. When I was waiting in the car I saw a clown, I mean a person with a clown wig and clown noise anyway you know how a clown dress up looks like. He ran from the left side of the building and when he was running towards the exit he suddenly disappeared.Dad thought he was a magician but I just thought he ran behind a car.It felt like mum was gone for three hours but when I checked the time mum was only gone for ten minutes. Wow I really don’t have much patience. .Anyway we went to get fuel, Dad asked us if we wanted something. We said ice cream and something too drink.When we got too Kumara my mind clicked and I asked Dad if he saw any poppies that people had made to take a photo of it and I could post it on my blog so we stopped at the Kumara Hall and I took a photo. Then we went home and watched some t.v .Then at one point we got hungry so Dad made something to eat. After when it was time to make dinner. Mum made dinner and then when it was time to eat we all ate while watching a movie. Then when it was time to go to bed we went to bed ready for Sunday. My Sunday was not too much although a pig tried running my mum's car over. Mum was going to work at five in the morning when a huge pig came and smashed her car. It made a huge dent in her car. She still got to work but when she came back home and opened the front door the car's sound was so bad because of the dent being right near the door. Also I made a vanilla cake but I wanted to put some white chocolate chips in it so it did. We all ate the cake and Mum said it was really nice and soft. Unfortunately I didn’t make a big cake because it was really good! I didn’t really do anything on Sunday afternoon. We did our normal afternoon routine. On Monday we didn’t really do much besides doing the housework and watching t.v. Our Monday just went like any other day stuck at home.We had lunch, mum came home I made her coffee. Mum made dinner. We ate dinner, watched t.v and went to bed ready for a home school Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.