Friday, December 20, 2019

S.L.J 2019/2020


For this activity, imagine that you were allowed to change your name to anything that you wanted.

For this activity, imagine that you were allowed to change your name to anything that you wanted.
I would not want to change my name because if my name is Priya today that is because my parents named me that and I love that name. I think that Priya is the best name for me and I can not even imagine me being called something else. Did you know my name also has a meaning it is Beloved and loved.
Would you want to change your name



1 comment:

  1. Hi Priya

    It is really great to hear that you are happy with the name that your parents have given you! I guess as a parent that would be awesome to hear as you put a lot of time and thought into what to call your children.

    Does your name having any special meaning to your family? Do you have any other family members that you would have been named after?

    It is a lovely name and it has a lovely meaning too.

    I am happy with my name too although when I was younger I did think that I wished I had been called Jennifer. I thought that was an amazing name!!

    Keep up the great work

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.