Monday, January 6, 2020

S.L.J 2019/2020



Activity 2: Influencers [4 points]

For this activity please imagine that you had the chance to create your own YouTube channel. What would it be about? What kinds of videos would you create and post?On your blog, write a description of the YouTube channel you would like to create.




If I had a youtube channel



If I had a youtube channel might post some challenge videos or maybe videos of baking. I like watching youtube videos but having my own channel I think might be too much for me. But I think it might be fun once in awhile to do a funny video with friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Priya
    I agree with you having a channel would probable be to much work. I would also do a challenges if I had a channel.
    Keep it up
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Priya,

    It’s Leisha again :)

    A baking Youtube channel would be amazing! That is something I would definitely love to watch. I love watching cooking shows! I have heard of a few others saying they would love to do Youtube challenges too. What kind of challenges would you do?

    If I had a Youtube channel, it would probably be a cooking channel. I love to make up my own recipes and I barely use a recipe. I like to call myself a bit of an experimental cook. Most of the time my recipes work but sometimes they don’t but that’s all part of the learning and fun! What things do you like baking Priya?

    I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.