Tuesday, January 7, 2020

S.L.J 2019/2020



Through Careful Observation

For this activity, we would like you to select one of the pictures below and to study or observe it closely. What do you see? On your blog, describe the painting in detail. What do you see when you look at it? Please give us as much detail as you can!






I see one place that is split into night and day. I see white and black (birds) flying over the place. The place kinda looks like a farm area. I see some trees and it kinda looks like there is a field of corn or something like corn. It also looks like an old town or village or just a small area.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Priya,

    Leisha here again :)

    I think you have described what you see in this painting really well. It is interesting you have said it is split into day and night as this is one of the first things I noticed too. I agree, it definitely looks like farm land that surrounds a town or village. Did you notice that it both sides are of the same things, almost like a mirror image of each other. The only difference is that one side is light and the other side is dark.

    Looking at this image again, do you notice anything new? I seem to notice more each time I look at it.

    Another superb post Priya! Well done!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.