Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Lorde

            LORDE  
                                                 (Singer from New Zealand)
   Lorde was born 7 November 1996 in Takapuna her real name is Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor. When Lorde  was at Primary school and started writing her own original music as a young teen. Also as a child Lorde was encouraged to read a lot as well as follow her passion. All in total Lorde has sung about 14 songs Lorde's favorite pop song is dancing on my own. Lorde had her first record deal was offered when she was thirteen. Lorde's first album Pure Heroine was released in September 2013. Lorde was nominated for four Grammy awards in December 2013. Lorde attended Takapuna Grammar School.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Priyansha,

    My name is Leisha Ferguson and I am with the Summer Learning Journey. I live in Auckland and I am part of the team that will be commenting on your blog posts over the summer. I am really looking forward to getting to know you and reading your interesting blogs :)

    You have found some really interesting facts about Lorde! She has a lot of great songs. Do you have a favourite Lorde song? Mine would have to be Tennis Court. It would be awesome to see some colours and pictures for a post like this, as the task was to create a profile page for Lorde but I really like that you have found a lot of information about her and shared this all with us :)

    Keep up your blog posts over this teaser week and get ready to start with Week 1 of the Summer Learning Journey on Monday 16th December. I cannot wait to see what your next blog post will be about!

    Leisha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leisha I am also excited about Summer Learning Journey. Yes I do have a Lorde favourite song it is the song royals. I hope you look at my post and like them. I look forward to talking to you more along the Journey.Thank you for your comment.
    Priya:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.