Wednesday, December 25, 2019

S.L.J2019/2020

  TAKING THE LEAD

For this activity, create a list of your ‘Top 5’ favourite things to do and take a photo of yourself doing each of these things.


My Photos 


I love being with mt family and friends because they are always there when I need them. Another one of my favourite things to do are eat mango whenever I go to Fiji. I love baking and and cooking at my school me and my friend Jess even do baking with groups at our school if you want to see what we bake I post them on my blog. Last out of my five are Ferris wheels this photo my dad took in Fiji when I when I was on a ferris wheel can you see me I'm In the one that says five.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Priya,

    It’s Leisha here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    It is nice to read your post about your five favourite things. I like that you have included your family and friends. Eating mango when you go to fiji...yum!!! How often do you go to fiji? Is the mango in fiji better than the mango you can buy in NZ? I also love baking and cooking. What is your favourite thing to cook? I love baking sweet treats like muffins, cakes and slices.

    Keep up the great work Priya. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts over the next couple of weeks.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.