Thursday, December 26, 2019

S.L.J 2019/2020

For this activity, we would like you to calculate Jessa’s age when she won the NAIDOC Youth of the Year award. She was born on 7 April 1985 and she received the award on 9 July 2010. Please provide the answer to this question in years, months and days (eg. 20 years, 6 months and 2 days).

I did it a very easy way first I wanted to know how many years days and months there are in between the two days so I found a site called( link ) then from that site I found out that my answer would .

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Priya,

    Leisha here again! I hope you are having a fantastic Friday.

    Well done for completing this activity and finding the correct answer. I understand that this question asked for you to work it out yourself and show us how you worked it out. Next time it would be best to work it out yourself and show us what you did, just like your teacher would expect you to work out a maths problem at school! :)

    If you didn’t use the online calculation, how could you have worked out this answer?

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.