Wednesday, December 18, 2019

S.L.J 2019/2020

Week 1   Day 1 
Air rescue 




I picked air rescue because I personally think that air rescue is a very big job although the other three options are very hard too I think air rescue is a little bit harder in my opinion.
Did you know that there have been 14000 rescue missions. West PAC air rescue is a charity because the helicopters and other things they need to buy they use all the donated money.

I got this photo from https://www.lifeflight.org.nz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Priya

    My name is Allie and I am part of the team that is reading your blog over the summer. Well done for completing another activity.

    You have chosen a really great charity to tell us about. They do such an important job helping out anyone who has had an accident. It is a really great charity to support. They need lots of money to keep this charity going.

    I hope that you have had a great holiday so far, and you are doing a some fun things.
    We look forward to reading more of your work over the summer. Keep up the great work!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.