Thursday, September 26, 2019

Baking Cakes



Baking cake

This week we made cake. I made It with Isaac instead of Jess because she went to Porters Pass with the rest of the room one. Isaac helped me bake the cake we baked the cake with some of the kids from room two the kids they were Stella ,Charles and Tamzin. We made a vanilla cake with vanilla frosting and chocolate chips inside it looked amazing and tasted amazing too. We did have a little bit of a problem with the oven temperature but at the end it was worth the wait. Because the seniors went to camp and the juniors got too bake Jess and I already thought that we would have to bake also with the seniors or else it would be unfair so we are also baking next Thursday. Not sure what we are going to be making but it will be a desert. Here are some photos of us baking





2 comments:

  1. The cake looks amazing. The kids baking look really happy and excited about what they are doing.
    Great work. I like the way you are always looking at ways to improve what you are doing. Checking the prices online before going to the supermarket is a good example of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cake looks yummy I'm so jealous I wasn't there and I went skiing

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.