Monday, September 21, 2020

The Jump




  
THE JUMP 


My heart was racing faster than anything in the world,I felt like I was going to just quit the whole thing and back out.I was fifty eight meters off the ground about to jump. I knew that after I had done this I would feel great but for now I felt like I was doing something that was way out of my league. The crowd was going wild like they were a heap of wild cheaters, they were really ready to see this jump. As I was about to jump I just imagined how proud my mum and dad would be if I did this and I tried and how much happier they would be if I won the whole competition.


I took a step forward and jumped, in no time I was in the air I did one front flip arch my back and I shot down into the water.As the water touched my face I felt so happy that I had done it and not backed out.When I came out of the water all I heard was I crowd going crazy clapping,I then swam myself out of the water were my sister was waiting for me with a towel in her and hand she had a huge smile on her face. I got out of the pool and went to a stand next to the bench where everyone was waiting for the next person to jump in.Once everyone was done jumping ( showing off as I liked to say) it was time to announce what place everyone came.There was twenty people jumping that day so I had some competition.As the man was saying who came third my heart started beating faster and faster.When he was announcing who came second I just looked at everyone in the crowd then just thought of my mum,the man said with a very loud voice in second place we have Olivia Mayhem! The crowd went wild, everyone was clapping and cheering and yelling out my name,I walked out onto the podium. I felt like I was the most awesome person in the world and that I could fly!When I went home and told my mum she looked like the most proudest person in the world.


And yes, that was the proudest moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.