Friday, December 20, 2019

S.L.J 2019/2020

   One Small Step for a man 

                   Poem about my first step on the moon If I was Neil Armstrong. 



 I don't know whats happening in brain,
Although there is a party going through my veins,

I look at myself head to toe, 
Then just look at that moon glow,
                                                                        
My heart pounding with joy, I got this photo and what Neil Armstrong said from
And I just say to myself oh boy,  https://www.azquotes.com/quote/10822

As I put my boot on the chalky ground,

I yell  ‘That's one small step for man and a huge  leap for mankind.’

2 comments:

  1. Hi Priyasha, I hope that your having a good day! Anyway your post caught my eye when I was scrolling through the twitter feed because that quote that you have on that on that poster is a great Idea! And your poem Is awesome to! Have a great day and her the link to my blog if you want to check it out https://awahonolachlanm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priyasha,

    Great poem! I love how you really capture the giddy feeling of accomplishing something great! I personally love the line I look at myself head to toe, then just look at that moon glow," It must have been an amazing feeling for Neil Armstrong.
    Would you like to go to the moon? What would you like to do when you get older?

    A good way to engage us readers is colour. Colour is a great way to draw your readers eyes to your page and to add another level to your writing!

    Keep up the great work :)

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.