Sunday, January 5, 2020

S.L.J 2019/2020



Leading by Example

For this activity, we would like you to follow in their footsteps and perform a random act of kindness.

My random show of kindness was about a week ago I think.

I was at the Greymouth warehouse and I saw this lady that was trying to juggle a bunch of things. I went up to her and asked her if she wanted I could get her a basket to hold all theses things. She replied if I could then that would be great. She looked happy because she was dropping a lot of things.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Priya!

    Leisha here!

    Thank you for sharing about a time you performed a random act of kindness. It was very nice of your to offer to help that lady at the Warehouse. I am sure she would have appreciated it very much. I can definitely understand how she must have felt as there have been many times at the supermarket where I end up trying to balance way more things than I thought I would need to and then wishing I had a basket to use.

    How did you feel after doing this act of kindness?

    Another SLJ activity ticked off! Well done! :)

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.