Friday, December 18, 2020

Summer Learning Journey 2020


Friday, December 18, 2020

Summer Haiku

This is the Haiku that I have made I picked this background because I thought it would look nice with what I have wrote. I learning that when making a Haiku you need to remember that it has three lines and the first line needs to have five syllables and the second one had seven and the last last one has five. I really liked making this because it reminded me of the outdoors. Also how much miss the sun in the west coast, right know we don't have the best weather.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Priyansha,
    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really enjoyed this activity as I love poetry and writing Haikus for my friends, I usually write a Haiku in their birthday cards!

    I think your introduction was well written, you introduced the activity, explained what a haiku is and how to write one and mentioned what you liked about the activity. Adding this information is very helpful for your readers to understand what your post is about!

    Your haiku had a few to many syllables on the lines but it was a beautiful poem either way, maybe you could try and write a new one making sure to keep to the 5, 7, 5 syllable haiku rule. And if you wanted to step up your post further you could even include a video of you reading your haiku.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.